I had this genius idea the other day. I have a lot of them, but this one stuck!
The end of the year is coming up… FAST and FURIOUS! I wanted to make something to commemorate the awesome year the guys have had through the eyes of you, the fans! Since we haven’t been around the whole year, we need some help!
I am going to make a video for each of the guys. No more then 10 minutes per video (most likely less!). I want the video to include pictures and video from the eyes of the fans. They can be of performances, you meeting the guys, a photo of you with one of the guys, WHATEVER! As long as it is YOUR picture or video, it doesn’t matter what it is!
I’ll take everything sent to me and create montages for the year. This could be really cool, but I need the help from you all to make it amazing!
Want to participate?
1. Send me an email with your video or picture attached to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, December 23, 2009. Put the guy’s name and End of Year Video in the subject line (ex. Sam Bradley – End of Year Video) so I can sort them easily.
2. Make sure whatever you are sending is YOUR personal photos/videos. Do not send any promo shots or any photos or video you do not have permission to use.
3. Be sure to include your name that’d you like used to credit you for participating. If you have a blog or a Twitter you’d like to link to, let me know. I will try to accomodate.
4. Should we receive a huge response, your photo or video may NOT be used. It will be at our discretion. I don’t want any hurt feelings! We will do our best, but I make no promises.
5. Even if you have sent us stuff in the past, please resend it for the video. I don’t want to surprise anyone by using something they didn’t want put in the video.
So, what do you think? I’m kind of excited about doing this.
And if you want to participate, but don’t have anything to send, you still can! I need help picking out a song for each guy to use on the video. Leave your song suggestions in the comments and we’ll run a poll next week with the best ones!