In honor of the guy’s both touring this spring, we thought it might be nice to host a little contest for you guys to help spread the good word.
LiLi, being the amazing person she is, made a really cool cover photo for our Facebook page with the tour information.
I was like, damn, how awesome would it be if ALL the Marcus and Sam fans had that as their cover photo. We should share it with people and see if they’ll change it. And THEN we thought, HEY, let’s give a little something, something away to those who do it too!
Lo and behold, may we present…
The “SHARE THE TOURS, WIN AN ALBUM” Contest!
Here are the details on how to enter:
1. Take the sweet and stylish cover photo LiLi made above, and right-click to download it.
2. Logon to FB and upload the photo to your account, making sure to set it as your cover photo. (Here are instructions if you need them: https://www.facebook.com/help/190613671010922/)
3. Send a link to your profile (or a screenshot if you are a private account) to our new email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sharing the tours on my FB page!” (One entry per person on this, please!)
4. Send that email to us BEFORE March 15th at 11:59 p.m. CST.
5. We’ll do a Random.org of all the entries and announce the winner on March 16th on our Twitter account. If you have a Twitter account, include your handle in the email you send and we’ll make sure the tweet has you mentioned.
6. If we draw your name, we will want to double check and make sure your cover photo is STILL the tour one. If not, we’ll draw another name. So be sure to leave that photo up there for at least the duration of the contest, although we think you should leave it up there till the end of April.
So what will you win?? That’s the best part! It’s YOUR choice!
The prize is your choice of MP3 album from any of the groups on tour with Marcus and Sam this Spring. You can choose from Sean Rowe, Ruston Kelly, The Lone Bellow, Ryan Keen, or if you are missing one still, Marcus Foster or Sam Bradley! This is an awesome way to complete that music collection!
So get out there and let all of Facebook know the best two tours happening this year! And if you haven’t gotten your tickets yet (or you need the links to share with your friends who see the FB update), check out our tour pages for Marcus Foster and Sam Bradley.